Primary and Secondary Teachers (RL9779) York, England
|Salary:||GBP120 - GBP135 per day|
Are you a qualified, inspiring, and engaging teacher who specialises in Secondary or Primary Teaching, located in York? Are you looking for a new role for the Autumn Term?
Castle Education are working with an outstanding school situated on the outskirts of York, they are currently looking to recruit qualified teachers who specialise in any subject for regular general cover. Full time and part-time hours are available as the client needs a flexible teacher, you will be working across KS1, KS2, KS3 and KS4 so experience in either age group is preferable. If you are a Primary Teacher who is happy to do general cover across Key Stages 3 and 4 in addition to primary supply, then please also apply. Newly qualified teachers are also encouraged to apply as this would be a great opportunity for the start of their teaching career.
Here at Castle Employment, we are celebrating over 50 years in business and on our busy Education desk, we are working to support schools in the York and surrounding areas, who require experienced teaching staff across Key Stages 1- 4.
Key skills required to be a successful supply teacher include:
- Commitment to working with pupils of different backgrounds and different levels of ability
- Enthusiasm for the subjects you teach - proven specialism at KS1, KS2, KS3 or KS4
- Flexibility - things can happen unexpectedly in classrooms/schools and you need to be able to cope with the pace
- The ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
- Patience and understanding
- To be able to use your own initiative
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Tact and sensitivity
- Relevant Teaching Degree with recent classroom experience
In return, we are able to offer a competitive daily rate, as well as holiday pay. You will also have a dedicated education consultant based in our local head office to deal with any of your needs and provide any advice and guidance to assist you.
What you need to do now
If you are interested, please call Alexandra on 01723 365432 for a confidential chat or email your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also deal with a number of contracts and permanent positions in the area, so if you are considering looking for a new role then, please get in touch and we can discuss how we can help with that too.