Nursery Manager (MH25092017) Portsmouth, England
|Salary:||GBP27456 - GBP27456 per annum|
Simply Supply is currently working with a very well-established day nursery in Portsmouth, Hampshire and they are looking to recruit a very competent and passionate Nursery Manager to take their Ofsted graded 'Good' nursery to an 'Outstanding' setting.
Applicants will have proven experience of managing similar settings and be able demonstrate that they work to very high standards, whilst supporting a team who will offer the best care possible to the children within the setting.
Applicants must also be ready to manage additional projects such as their Playscheme for children who currently reside in their temporary accommodation.
You will manage the day to day operations of the setting, including:
- To develop, implement and review policies and services requirements in accordance with the changes in Ofsted, National Legislation
- Recruitment of staff
- Ensure that the appropriate levels of induction, supervision and training of staff is followed and carry out regular performance measurements
- Direct and support the Nursery Team whilst supervising their work and ensuring that the highest standards are met
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of NNEB or a Level 3 NVQ in Child Care and Education (or equivalent)
- Ideally applicants will have at least two years' experience in a supervisory role
This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday and salary is depending on experience, circa £27,000.
You will be required to complete an application form to register with Simply Supply and you may be required to come to our offices in Fareham, Hampshire to meet a member of our team in order to register.