Compensation Specialist (BBBH28603) Florham Park, New Jersey
- Our Client, the world’s leading chemical company, is seeking a Compensation Specialist - HR Project possessing compensation experience including data collection and analysis.
- As a Compensation Specialist Contractor, you will make an immediate impact on the North America (NA) Corporate Compensation team’s ability to provide valuable HR services.
- You will play a key role in providing day-to-day support to the HR community, management, and various businesses and functions within the region on numerous compensation matters including promotional frameworks, job grading and other compensation related support as needed.
- This position reports to the Director, NA Compensation & Executive HR.
- Support Corporation North Americas Compensation function
- Provide change management and communication support as it relates to promotional frameworks within technical communities
- Provide compensation support to the North American HR community, business, functional and site management
- Be responsible for job evaluation, salary survey administration and analysis, compensation policy and program interpretation, and special projects, etc.
- Represent the NA Corporate Compensation Team by contributing to a variety of compensation-related initiatives, e.g. change management and communication around promotional frameworks, etc.
Sample activities to be completed in this role are:
- Support the NA Corporate Compensation team and the business on promotional framework project
- Support data collection and analytics related to the annual merit increase and bonus/incentive cycle
- Review job descriptions presented for evaluation, as assigned. Analyze and recommend job grades for current and/or new positions using an internal job evaluation methodology.
- Contribute to the development of new tools, approaches, and improved processes pertaining to compensation, job evaluation and related topics.
- In addition, will also do more routine compilation and analysis of data, support the job administration function within HRs SAP system, assist with compensation-related communications, meet other Compensation SAP requirements and provide reports and presentations to represent results of own or teams efforts.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Mary Jane at 201-226-3544 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 3 months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/