Senior Project Engineer (8726) Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD150000 - AUD170000 per annum + Super + Uplift|
- BULK EARTHWORKS AND MAIN ROADS PACKAGE
- FIFO 2:1 ROSTER + 30% UPLIFT
- VARIED PROJECT PIPELINE
I am currently looking for a Senior Project Engineer or an experienced Project Engineer to join a thriving WA based civil contractor who have recently been awarded a variety of infrastructure projects, completing various main roads and bulk earthworks projects throughout 2023. This is a company that is large enough to have a steady pipeline of civil projects whilst being small enough to allow their Engineers autonomy and involvement throughout the full project life cycle. If you are seeking a company that will notice your hard work and allow you continued career progression, this is the job for you.
I am seeking candidates with at least 7 years of Engineering experience working with either bulk earthworks or roads to MRWA specifications within a civil contractor. This candidate will be willing to work through challenging situations, and motivated to progress their career further.
- Tertiary Civil or Structural Engineering qualifications.
- 7+ years’ exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects.
- Confident in Project Planning, costing and schedules.
- Proficiency with QA processes, testing and documentation.
- Experience in managing sub-contractors & liaising with the client.
- A pro-active, can do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- MRWA or bulk earthworks experience highly regarded.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Matthew on 0480 042 516