Senior Project Engineer (8687) Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD150000 - AUD180000 per annum + Super|
- LARGE SCALE STRUCTURES PACKAGE
- METRO BASED OPPORTUNITY
- CAREER GROWTH
I am currently recruiting a Senior Project Engineer for a well respected civil contractor. This opportunity is to operate as a Senior Project Engineer working on a major MRWA structures package. This project is located in the Perth METRO.
The right candidate for this opportunity will have at least 6 years working within a civil contractor, and will have experience with formwork, reo and pour. This individual will also need to be driven to learn and grow as an Engineer, must thrive in fast paced working environment and won’t shy away from a challenge.
- Tertiary Civil or Structural Engineering qualifications.
- 6+ years’ exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects.
- Confident in Project Planning, costing and schedules.
- Proficiency with QA processes, testing and documentation.
- Experience in managing sub-contractors & liaising with the client.
- A pro-active, can do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- Formwork, reo and pour experience highly regarded.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Matthew on 0480 042 516