Recruitment Graduate (ABSREC5) Chorley, England
|Salary:||GBP25000 - GBP25000 per annum + + bonus|
Recruitment Graduate - Commercial Recruitment
ABS Commercial are a professional services business who work across Utilities and infastructure, Civil Engineering, Rail and Telcoms.
We are looking for a Recruitment Graduate to add to our team to manage key clients and source candidates across Utilities and infastructure for Commercial roles. Typically Quantity Surveyors and Commercial Managers at all levels.
As a Recruitment Graduate you will be trained in client management, candidates search and selection, head hunting, fee negotiation and learn the business skills to manage candidates and clients through a recruitment process.
- Mobilise contracts and make sure systems and processes are in place to effectively deliver our service
- Build relationships with Key contacts and Hiring Managers in both prospect and current clients
- Create an effective process map to effectively manage the account and deliver an exceptional service
- Identify relevant candidates to fill vacancies
- Quality check candidates against job descriptions and client requirements
- Manage the client vacancies and make sure we have all the relevant information for each role.
- Manage the flow of candidates and jobs
- Make sure an effective process and timelines are in place for each role and all the Hiring Managers in the process are engaged
- Liaise with Key contacts to make sure ABS get 100% of all relevant vacancies
- Effectively manage the account delivering against the clients expectations
- Cross sell other ABS brands where needed
- Manage clients KPIs and attend regular review meetings
- Negotiate an effective pricing mechanism
The ideal candidate will have
- BSc in Business studies or something similar
- Exposure to working in a sales environment previously ( not essential )
- An ambitious can do attitude
- High levels of resilience and self motivation
- Commercial awareness
- Strong communication and people skills
What you can expect from us:
- 25k basic salary
- Rewarding commission structure
- Training and development
- Career progression
- Hybrid working