Human Resources Assistant (BBBH11311) Creedmoor, Texas
|Salary:||USD18 - USD22 per hour|
The HT Group is partnering with one of Austin’s premiere distributors of originally craft-distilled spirits to find a Human Resources Assistant looking to join an awesome team. If you have top-notch attention to detail, experience with employment records, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, please apply today! This position will be responsible for providing day-to-day support to the Human Resources Team.
Temp to hire
General Duties: The duties below are intended to describe the general nature and level of duties assigned to this job. May perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintains employment records in personnel files and via the HRIS system
- Assist with full cycle recruiting process
- Coordination of employee events such as Benefits Open Enrollment, Wellness Initiatives and other activities.
- Assist in answering employee requests and questions.
- Generates Ad hoc reports
- Works using confidential information with high integrity and discretion; responsible for confidentiality of information maintained within the department this includes all employees’ files, correspondence and documentation, and discussions held within the department.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or a combination of experience and education
- Minimum 2 years of experience of HR or Administrative experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong organizational, planning and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Payroll experience a plus, particularly ADP Workforce Now