Phase 2 QA/QC Lead (JO015448) Doha, Qatar
||USD450 - USD500 per day + Medical Insurance
- To Coordinate the Quality Control and Surveillance Activities with a strong support to packages regarding Metallurgy, Welding and Non-destructive Testing.
- To establish quality inspection team in each Project organization.
- To establish and implement the Project verification strategy in line with Regulations and Company requirements.
- To review and give advice on Contractors', Subcontractors' and suppliers' QA/QC Inspection & Test Plans for whole coherence and adequacy.
- To define, organise and coordinate the Quality Surveillance of Contractors and of their main Subcontractors, organise Kick Off Meeting and Pre-Inspection Meeting and visits in coordination with concerned Project Managers, and issue updated evaluations of their performance within the project;
- To participate in the establishment and implementation of the Major Project Quality Management System.
- To implement the Company Technical Referential and applicable local and international codes.
- To assist Projects in the execution of the FEED, detailed engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction, transportation and offshore installation works.