Senior Instrumentation Engineer (JO015855) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD400 - USD450 per day + Medical Insurance + Allowance And Negotiable|
• Ensure, control and coordinate the proper realization of the detailed engineering for field instrumentation and, as a support, for instrumented control and safety systems (ICSS)
• Ensure and control the proper realization of the detailed engineering of LLI and packages vendors
• Ensure the good progress of instrumentation/ICSS engineering in compliance with project specifications and procedures, Company specifications, discipline requirements and international codes, with respect of cost, schedule and required level of quality and safety applicable to this project.
• Promote field instrumentation technical optimization/cost savings, ensuring first that they are compliant with the project schedule and the contracts, liaising with the package lead through the engineering coordinator.
• Identify potential deviations from the Company referential and report these to the Engineering Manager for final decision on whether or not to implement,
• Ensure that instruments are standardized across project, in line with site policies.
• Ensure close coordination with other disciplines on all engineering, constructability and operational matters,
• Ensure that relevant feedback from previous similar projects are considered in the design performance,
• Participate actively in technical decision making, in meetings with potential contractors and vendors,
• Participate in the technical analysis of offers and assist in vendor selection,
• Assistance in the finalization of contractual documents,
• Participate in weekly and monthly meetings with Contractors, and in specific ad hoc meetings as required by management,
• Provide technical answers to technical queries and provide support in deviations requests related to instrumentation and ICSS issues,