Procurement Quality Specialist -Desalination and He4 (JO015894) Doha, Qatar
||USD400 - USD450 per day + Medical Insurance + Allowance
- Provides Procurement Quality oversight of the EPC Contractor’s program for purchase of materials and Packaged equipment to verify quality requirements on behalf of COMPANY.
- Review of Material Requisitions for equipment (Desalination and Helium package) and materials to verify quality requirements and inspection levels.
- Coordinates Third Party Inspection Services (TPIS) for supplementary surveillance on critical packages and selected materials at vendors and sub vendors
- Coordinates activities in accordance with Company Procurement Quality Surveillance Plan and project specifications.
- Attends Kick-Off Meetings (KOM) and Pre-Inspection (PIM) on behalf of COMPANY with CONTRACTOR and VENDOR for equipment and materials with (High and Medium Criticality) and selected bulk commodities.