E&I Superintendent - Process (JO015967) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD500 - USD600 per day + Medical Insurance + Allowance|
• Provide Company representation in executing the site activities of EPC Contractor and its sub-contractors for all electrical, control and instrument installations.
• Leads the monitoring and oversight of the EPC Contractor’s field planning, coordination and execution activities within his area of responsibility.
• Apprises the performance of the EPC Contractor in terms of safety, quality, cost and schedule
• Prepares and provides routine verbal and written progress reports to the Site manager.
• Ensure that the EPC Contractor develops, implements and sustains its Safety and Quality program