Lead Quality - Civil, Structural, & Buildings (JO015884) Doha, Qatar
||USD500 - USD600 per day + Medical Insurance + Allowance
- The Onshore Lead Quality coordinates effective implementation of the project quality requirements for site construction early infrastructure. This includes Waste Water Treatment (WWT), Prefabricated Electrical Substation Building (PESB) and the Pioneer Camp.
- Responsible for implementing quality systems and maintaining a close working and reporting relationship with the Head of Site Quality EPC-1.
- Lead Quality is responsible for coordinating the implementation of construction quality surveillance programs and providing direction to PMT site QC Inspection personnel.
- Monitors the effective oversight of Contractors construction quality efforts
- Conducts Company Construction Quality Verification (inspections) in accordance with approved Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs)
- Checks completeness and correctness of I&TP check sheets and deliverables
- Conducts and records project-specific quality orientation & training
- Interfaces with Contractor and provides feedback material preservation
- Applies extensive hands-on, industry-based experience & knowledge to promote & establish existing systems, processes & procedures within a structured quality framework
- Promotes and monitors key processes such as Deficiency Reporting, Specification Deviation Request, Non-conformance Request, Corrective Action Reports, etc.
- Conducts Construction Assessments (CA) to verify Contractors quality management system and project specification compliance.
- Requires the ability to effectively communicate quality at project & functional level
- The Lead Quality must exhibit a high degree of computer literacy & coordination skills
- Demonstrates the highest level of integrity in dealing with all parties and communicates concisely in written and verbal context; prepares high quality written reporting
- Provides input to COMPANY Lessons Learned process.
- Report input to Head of Site Quality on quality performance metrics and KPI’s related to QA/QC activities.
- Review quality documentations/record such as Quality Plans , ITP’s and other Contractor’s deliverable as directed by Head of Site Quality-EPC1