Jackets Construction Superintendent (JO016000) Karimun, Indonesia
||USD500 - USD600 per day + negotiable + Medical Insurance
- Reporting to the Greenfield Fabrication Head, the Jackets Construction Superintendant of Construction is responsible for managing the construction activities of Offshore jackets up to sailaway to ensure objectives are safely met within the approved scope and schedule.
- Ensures that all his scope of work is completed in accordance with safety and quality standards applicable.
- Manage all construction site activities of the Project, to ensure the technical objectives are safely met within the approved scope and schedule.
- Accountable for jackets construction and sailaway.
- Interfaces with various project teams and departments on resolving related issues that require effective communication, initiative, flexibility and an ability to induce collaboration.