Phase 3.1 PVV Engineer (JO016721) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD350 - USD400 per day + Medical Insurance|
• Projects Engineering documents are reviewed efficiently, in time.
• Projects tasks/studies are well managed as per COMPANY standards and contractual requirements, with a placement in dues times of proposed deviations.
• All the technical interfaces with the design team are correctly managed,
• Phase 3 pre-FEED and FEED meet the organization’s safety regulations, reach the quality conformance and are performed within schedule,
• Project bases of designs are robust and secure the detail engineering phases, the next project phases and finally the operation phases.
• Engineering dossier (pre-FEED, then FEED) is delivered with a robust process definition aligned with clear bases of design, a consolidated project scope, a clear project state of requirement
• Communication is efficient with all other COMPANY engineering and functional team members,
• Optimizations and design selections considers properly HSE and operational impacts
• Internal and external technical reviews (Project reviews, etc.) are done and completed.
• Design of the projects is optimized (CAPEX and OPEX) to obtain a fit for purpose unit: safe for construction, operation, maintenance.
Ensure efficient communication with all other NOC engineering and functional team members.
Position based in Doha