PTW Coordinator (JO015974) Doha, Qatar
||USD500 - USD600 per day + Medical Insurance
- Ensures proper co-ordination of all works to be carried out;
- Ensures that conflicting permits are brought to the attention of the Platform Superintendent;
- Is the focal point for all permits issued on the Site by MP, including those permits that are suspended, but where the work is not complete;
- Ensure compliance with the PTW Originator and submission requirements;
- Provides a quality check of the permits, supporting documents and certificates prior to issue ensuring all the necessary signatures have been obtained;
- Assist the CCR in operating the permit office to reflect the current status of all MP permit work and isolations. This includes maintaining the permit display board in the control room for MP e-PTW;
- Participates in monitoring, auditing and assurance activities.
- Participates to the e-PTW coordination daily meetings.
- Ensures that the original of all work permits and certificates are held on the Site for a period of sixty days.
- Thereafter, they shall be sent to Company offices in Doha (HSEQ) for electronic archiving (minimum duration of 1 year).
- Ensures that if an accident/incident occurs, the copy of the work permit and any associated certificate(s) shall be scanned and attached to the incident report (to be recorded into Synergi by HSE team). The original permit and any associated original documents shall be retained on file by the HSE-SA until subsequent investigations have concluded