Head Vendor Quality Surveillance EPC 2 (JO015742) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD450 - USD500 per day + Medical Insurance|
• Coordinates 3rd Party Vendor Inspector activities at vendors/sub vendors
• Establishes a Procurement Quality Surveillance Plan for the project
• Represents COMPANY at all Vendor/Sub vendor Pre-Inspection & QAQC Meetings
• Assures compliance with the engineering requirements provided in the purchase order and specifications.
• Schedules and assures COMPANY attendance or participation in Vendor inspection and test activities per approved Inspection and Test Plans. Monitors, checks, endorses Inspection and Test Plans
• Monitors CONTRACTOR and VENDOR QAQC deficiency programs for effectiveness.
• Provides technical advice to PMT Engineering and Procurement on QAQC.
• Ensures accuracy, legibility and timely transmittal of QAQC reporting to Project Quality Leadership
• Participates in PO and documentation QA audits by CONTRACTOR.
• Maintains statistical QAQC records for the PO and advises adverse trends to Project Quality Leadership
• Ability to communicate QAQC matters with Managers, Engineers and Shop Floor
• The PQS must exhibit a high degree of computer literacy including office software
• The HVQS should be fluent in English (spoken and written) with an ability to communicate QAQC matters with Managers, Engineers and Inspectors.
• Collaborative attributes are essential across all levels of the organization with an ability to establish and maintain open and responsive relationships
• Applies extensive industry-based experience and knowledge to promote and establish existing systems, processes and procedures within a structured quality framework
• Manages the implementation of Quality solutions in a timely and cost-effective manner that compliments safety, cost and schedule expectations
• The HVQS must be capable of decision making and demonstrating a high level of integrity, judgement and responsibility within the scope of work boundaries