Senior Auditor Technical Operations (JO017338) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD300 - USD450 per month + Medical Insurance|
- Reporting to the Head of Operations and Technical Audit (HoA), this position plans and executes complex LNG Operations and Technical internal audits to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls, accuracy of information reported and compliance with policies and procedures in a major projects environment involving engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning and handover and other activities involved in executing major construction projects.
Key Job Accountabilities - I
- Report any significant changes identified during the audit process to HoA to ensure the completeness and accuracy of audit coverage.
- Contributes to the development and update of risk assessment and audit plans to ensure all relevant key activities are identified, prioritized and audited as necessary.
- Plans complex audits by analyzing business processes and preparing risk assessments to determine the controls to be tested. Prepares the audit scope, objectives and audit program steps in order to test the system of controls and obtains approval for the plan from the Head and / or CIA. Formulates and agrees audit plans, scope and objectives with auditees.
- Conducts complex operations and technical audit fieldwork by coordinating audits teams and testing controls and compliance with policies, procedures and agreed practices.
- Prepares internal audit reports, audit plans, progress reports, early reports on potential significant findings and reviews audit reports prepared by other Auditors.
Key Job Accountabilities - II
- Conducts follow-up of prior audit observations to ensure agreed actions are implemented by the Auditee. Supervises follow-up work conducted by Audit staff.
- Trains and develops Auditors “on the job” regarding IAD standards, audit process, company business and processes, observation and report writing, to ensure continuous development of IAD talent pool.
- Support Shareholder’s audits and any other external audits coordinated through IAD to ensure their successful completion.
- Conducts special reviews under supervision of Head or Audit Specialist as requested by CIA to address specific concerns of senior management.