Reporting & Schedule Specialist (JO016700) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD350 - USD450 per day + Medical Insurance + Allowance|
1. Responsible for developing and preparing standard reporting tools for the weekly, monthly, and periodic reporting for the overall project and communicating highlights to Senior Management and Shareholders.
2. Ensures the input related to the integrated schedule is completed in a timely and efficient manner, including all updates, changes and modifications.
3. Ensures the progress from the individual EPCI contractor’s is correctly input into reporting process; provides feedback to Projects Business teams in relation to any changes or updates to reporting requirements.
4. Acts as a temporary replacement for site based scheduling personnel if required.
5. Coordinates the project milestone inputs to WP&B in line with corporate requirements.
6. Ensures all schedule impacts relating to changes, modifications or alternative options are correctly captured in periodic reports.
7. Responsible for highlighting schedule issues to Project Business Manager.
8. Provides support to the Head of Business on reporting and scheduling issues.