SO Performance Engineer - Abu Dhabi (JO017309) Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Salary:||USD8000 - USD9500 per month|
Responsible for monitoring Key Performance Measures and Score Card of the Load Dispatch Center/System operator; validates integrity of performance measurement and reporting practices, and reviews performance targets to align with industry standards, strategic objectives and corporate guidelines.
Analyses performance trends, identifies gaps and improvement opportunities, and develops corrective action plans. Follows up with departments to close performance gaps.
Manages performance benchmarking studies, interprets results and prepares management reports.
Prepares regular management reports with explanation of deviations in Unit yields, dispatch cost trends, quality and other parameters, highlighting causes and suggesting corrective action.
• Tracks plant availability & asset utilization and energy performance in coordination with process engineering, operations and maintenance planning.
• Coordinates Performance monitoring and reporting activities; monthly and quarterly updating of Performance scorecard [Corporate, Division and Department]; and key performance measures monitoring and reporting.
• Reviews System operator directorate performance measures in practice (KPI & KM) to determine relevance and alignment with company strategic objectives; develops new performance metrics and modifies existing measures.
• Analyzes performance trends in asset availability and utilization, cost and energy performance, and develops performance improvement initiatives in consultation with operation departments
• Coordinates with Departments and Management in translating the benchmarking analysis results into road maps to ensure the Directorate performance targets are complied with.
• Coordinates the setting up of Departmental annual work plans to ensure the Division performance targets are complied with.
International Benchmarking Studies:
• Carries out activities related to LDC performance benchmarking study; includes input data collection & validation for process units, operating expenses, manpower, process outages, plant turnaround, energy consumption, and product quality.
• Analyze the study results, and interacts with concerned departments to highlight root causes of performance gaps.
• Coordinates with Departments and Management in translating the benchmarking analysis results into roadmaps for performance improvement.
Optimization / improvement & Analysis
• Works closely with Operations and Planning Engineers to discuss deviations and translates these into economic benefits. Identifies causes and suggests corrective actions.
• Works with control rooms personnel to identify and evaluate requirements for network operations optimization and improvement.
• Carries out other similar or related duties, as assigned. Includes using personal computer extensively to develop various report formats, providing data to performance section for the maintenance of a master data base, etc.
• Be a part of company Strategy Planning and Performance Management System implementation, maintenance and data input.