Batch 2 Precom Coordinator (JO014990) Batam, Indonesia
|Salary:||USD250 - USD300 per day + negotiable|
• Review and monitor the availability of drawings, specifications, job instructions, material deliveries and tools
• Motivates and oversees other disciplines supervision Team
• Monitor Contractor’s detailed daily and weekly work plans in accordance with the overall planning schedule.
• Inform the CSR on specific areas where the program deviates from approved pre-com. schedule and propose mitigations.
• Responsible for daily monitoring pre-commissioning progress and report to CSR.
• Responsible for monitoring contractor’s labor resources in accordance with approved mobilization plan and report to CSR.
• Verify and coordinate the prefabrication and dispatch of the structure members for Brown Field jobs to CTR’s workshop in Qatar, liaise with the remote CPY Construction Team.
• Monitor and verify the piping spools pre-fabricated final status in CTR’s yard before dispatch to the remote workshop in Qatar
• Review contractors construction schedules to ensure they include all required activities as realistic timelines, logical sequencing, adequate resources to allow for pre-com. activities
• Ensure Contractors personnel have sufficient training and experience to carry out safe operations
• Identification and follow-up of any Non Conformance linked to Pre-com. (NCRs) in close relation with the QA/QC Superintendent.
• Oversees manufacturing records books
• Coordinate with Commissioning Team during pre-commissioning phase in close relation with other discipline superintendents