Yard CSR (JO016104) Doha, Qatar
||USD400 - USD500 per day + Medical Insurance
- Control and following-up, monitoring and supervising the overall onshore construction (fabrication) and load-out carried out by EPCIC CONTRACTOR (and SUBCONTRACTORS) at Construction/fabrication yard.
- Manage the COMPANY supervision team assigned on Yard.
- Ensure that all HSE, Quality and Technical contractual requirements are duly applied by CONTRACTORS and all SUBCONTRACTORS on the Yard.
- Ensures also the overall construction planning and milestones are met and the construction cost remains within the contractual budget.
- Lead several Supervisors, in all disciplines and, is acting as team leader, informs and motives them adequately, and gives them clear priorities / directions for the performance of their duties.
- Organize/participate to routine and/or random inspections and audits, to daily/regular construction meeting with CONTRACTOR and promotes safety awareness at all level through exemplary and pro-active attitude with DBN PWM Project team and CONTRACTOR (SUBCONTRACTORS).
- Is accountable for demonstrating, individually, and exemplary behavior with regard to HSE, ethics and ‘’code of conduct’’.
- The Service holder must have a strong knowledge of activities and the ability to analyse and evaluate the critical parts of activities to organize properly the team and to focus the spot checking on the main critical subjects.
- Perform missions and duties during construction to load-out.
- The candidate may also have to be involved in activities during towing, hook-up and offshore installation.