Topsides & Bridges STR/PVV Supervisor (JO014862) Qatar
|Salary:||USD350 - USD400 per day + Medical Insurance|
Responsible to all construction activities related to the the Project Topsides and Bridges EPCIC2 Contract, and shall demonstrate a strong behavior with regard to Construction requirements.
The job holder is accountable for the following activities during Topsides & Bridges EPCIC project execution:
• To insure that structural and piping activities carried-out by Contractor, Subcontractors and Vendors are conform to established requirements.
• To implement the COMPANY Technical Referential and applicable local and international codes.
• To promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSE procedures in all activities,
• To carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices,
• To review Shop drawings Documentation issued by the Contractor, Subcontractors and Vendors, conformity with the Approved detail engineering documentation.
• Monitor pre-fabrication, assembly and erection activities carried out by Contractor
• Review and approved the different progress/inspection reports issued by the Contractor.
• Follow up the construction activities of Topsides and Bridges and insure proper records (NDE/inspection records follow-up).
• Review and interpret all or part of radiography films in addition to the third party interpretation.
• Perform UT Cross Check on critical welds.
• Monitoring of NDT subcontractor and Contractor inspectors qualification and performance.
• Identification and follow-up of any Non Conformance linked to NDT (NCRs).
• Troubleshoot technical problems that may affect the construction and liaise with the Major Projects QAQC SPDT for the resolution.
• Review manufacturing records books