Project Engineer (JO014871) Brunei
|Salary:||USD300 - USD350 per day|
JD among others:
• To monitor, oversee, guide/assist and supervise the Contractors and Vendors/Suppliers on the engineering study, procurement, assembly, fabrication, QAC (quality assurance and control), FAT/IFAT (factory acceptance test/integrated factory acceptance test), inspection coordination and SAT (site acceptance test) and close out document/final documentation.
• To supervise and ascertain planning of activities of ECS projects/works integrated and updated in OPS 6WLA.
• To collect, maintain and update the records/data statistic of operations and HSE in order to prepare and issue ECS weekly and monthly reports for review and approval by the hierarchy.
• To ensure the quality of the engineering documents prepared by the contractor, and to comment promptly and approve Contractor deliverables via PRODOM, in accordance with contract procedures and requirements and ascertain the incorporation of such comments by the Contractor.
• To supervise and work together with DCC (document control officer) to setup MDR (master document register), project document numbering system and final documentation to close out the projects.