Wellsite Geologist (JO014737) Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
||USD3000 - USD4000 per month
- Be responsible for ensuring adequate quality control for all geology related data of which collected, evaluated and recorded by contractor.
- Interpret and correlate actual well data with nearby well and update the well position and update the upcoming any geological event (official announcement of geological information is provided from Operation Geology Manager).
- Supervision of sample correcting, preservation and dispatch.
- Record all activity / event at wellsite with sufficient drilling parameters.
- Record any hydrocarbon show with mud information.
- Record time break down of wireline and coring activity.
- Call section TD of the well based on the criteria defined in the drilling program with the confirmation by Operation Geology Manager.