Lead Quality - Civil, Structural, & Buildings (JO015884) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD400 - USD500 per day + Medical Insurance + Allowance|
• Monitors the effective oversight of Contractors construction quality efforts
• Conducts Company Construction Quality Verification (inspections) in accordance with approved Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs)
• Checks completeness and correctness of I&TP check sheets and deliverables
• Conducts and records project-specific quality orientation & training
• Interfaces with Contractor and provides feedback material preservation
• Applies extensive hands-on, industry-based experience & knowledge to promote & establish existing systems, processes & procedures within a structured quality framework
• Promotes and monitors key processes such as Deficiency Reporting, Specification Deviation Request, Non-conformance Request, Corrective Action Reports, etc.
• Conducts Construction Assessments (CA) to verify Contractors quality management system and project specification compliance.
• Requires the ability to effectively communicate quality at project & functional level
• The Lead Quality must exhibit a high degree of computer literacy & coordination skills
• Demonstrates the highest level of integrity in dealing with all parties and communicates concisely in written and verbal context; prepares high quality written reporting
• Provides input to COMPANY Lessons Learned process.
• Report input to Head of Site Quality on quality performance metrics and KPI’s related to QA/QC activities.
• Review quality documentations/record such as Quality Plans , ITP’s and other Contractor’s deliverable as directed by Head of Site Quality-EPC1