Manufacturing Maintenance Mechanic/Technician (ManuMechanTech) Cincinnati, Ohio
Manufacturing Maintenance Mechanic/Technician
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow established safety and GMP procedures.
- Follow quality policies and procedures.
- Perform maintenance activities as part of a team with co-workers.
- Perform mechanical maintenance activities and minor electrical repairs on all manufacturing process equipment. (Includes cleaning, lubricating, adjusting parts, equipment, and machinery).
- Troubleshoot production equipment throughout the plant.
- Communicate with production personnel regarding status of the lines.
- Monitor production lines and address any abnormal condition(s) of the machines.
- Perform adjustments and assist line operators with solving problems on different machines to improve quality and efficiency of the lines during production runs and changeovers.
- Work with operators to monitor all safety items on the machines and keep them in optimal operating condition. • Perform major preventative maintenance activities on the production lines.
- Maintain record of repair work performed and equipment parts/components consumed.
- Maintain tool and machinery part inventory.
- Verify all tools and equipment are properly accounted for and put away.
- Perform other duties and functions as needed by the Shift Supervisor, Maintenance Manager or Reliability Manager.
- High School Diploma, GED, or Associated Experience
- Basic Knowledge of manufacturing equipment: including, pumps, motors, conveyors, air valves, and various power sources.
- Skills include: Mechanical knowledge of machines and tools including designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Problem solving and trouble-shooting equipment failure skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.