Data Wrangler (BBBH11029) St. Louis, Missouri
Data Analyst / Wrangler
Our client is a data and technology company fostering on innovation, growth and collaboration. The fast-paced, team-driven environment provides the opportunity to work as a key contributor on high priority initiatives by developing new products, solutions and platforms, and supporting technology operations while maintaining the highest standards of quality.
They are seeking a Data Wrangler to join their team in St. Louis, MO!
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Engaging with business stakeholders to understand their business flow and challenges to that flow
- Recommending / implementing data wrangling solutions that enable stakeholders to solve those business challenges and provide material value
- Sharing knowledge with team members and mentoring similar partner teams
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- Intermediate log analytics tool experience is required (i.e. Splunk, ElasticStack)
- ETL tool experience is a plus (i.e. Alteryx, Informatica)
- Desire to act as a data consultant where the technical requirements are not initially well-defined
- Willingness to engage our business stakeholders, understand how they run their business, and recommend data-driven solutions to solve their challenges
- Ability to tailor data solutions to stakeholder's needs and experience level (the most technologically advanced solution is not always the right one)
Benefits: Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, and much more.