Energy Efficiency Specialist (Ref0000) Qatar
Promote a safety culture, including THE COMPANY safety initiatives such as Incident Free and the HSE Golden Rules.
• Raise awareness in THE COMPANY and external stakeholders of energy efficiency and carbon footprint considerations and promote a positive image of THE COMPANY as a responsible operator.
• Identify and recommend energy savings strategies to achieve more energy-efficient operation.
• Build necessary tools to allow the monitoring and analysis of energy consumption across the field offshore and onshore.
• Scope out the UC67 project and work together with DPG and 3rd parties to deliver the project to the business in 2022
• Contribute to the monthly GHG and energy efficiency steering committee meeting.
• Job holder is expected to work autonomously within the scope parameters set by M&R Manager and DPG with guidance required only in the most complex situations.
• As a subject matter expert, the job holder is expected to provide coaching, training and advice to THE COMPANY personnel as appropriate.
• The job holder will be expected to collaborate with peers in Operations, HSEQ, Drilling, Engineering & Construction, Logistics
• The job holder will be responsible for the execution of UC67 – Energy Efficiency.