CPP Offshore Logistics Coordinator (26/09/2022) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD50 - USD100 per day + negotiable|
One of our top Clients in the O&G Industry is looking for a CPP OFFSHORE LOGISTICS COORDINATOR with the following details:
Location: Doha; QATAR
Start date: ASAP / URGENT
Contract Duration: 12 months
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Logistics operations with Minimum 5 years experience in Logistics for Oil and Gas industry (Drilling, Production, Projects and Construction)
- Operational Position, need to be constantly on the Field, Decision making, urgencies
- Good knowledge of Logistics means involved in the Oil and Gas activity (Marine Vessels, Lifting Handling Equipment) and International standards linked to Lifting Handling, Marine Transportation and HSE
- Adaptability, Problem solving, Communication skills with numerous entities, flexible and firm in terms of Respect of HSE rules
- English fluent.
The job holder need to Provide comprehensive logistics (material, vessels & personnel) support service to the Project team, working closely with the client Materials & Logistics team, and shall demonstrate a strong behavior with regard to Construction requirements.
- Maintain awareness of and ensure compliance with all relevant Statutory and Company HSE standards.
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the HSE Policy.
- Actively participate in Company safety awareness and initiative schemes.
- Openly question established practices and achieve continuous quality and cost optimization improvements
- Actively participate in the weekly HSE meetings, and where applicable, attend JSA’s / safety meetings, PTPs, drills, Daily Toolbox Talks, etc…
- Assist Lifting department in ensuring that all containers, baskets, lifting gear etc. on supplies coming are in a safe condition, compliance, and with valid certification as per the relevant sections in CMS
- Ensure DG are matching IMDG requirement for backload and report any discrepancies
Interested Candidate, kindly apply.