Inventory Control Engineer/Material Management Engineer (JO017144) Doha, Qatar
- To guarantee availability of stocks to ensure that Partners Entities requirements are met
- To Identify and participate in optimization actions on materials management. With the aim to limit avoidable
stocks growth and replenishment.
- To ensure that:
- Materials accounting and reporting is valid and accurate
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP) is undertaken efficiently in order to ensure the stocks are rationalized to meet operational requirements
Management of information regarding materials is readily available.
The Job holder participates to Materials Management operations by performing the following activities:
Report, Analyze and communicate/ Validate/ Participate/ Carry out Modeling/ Identify/ Rationalize/Comprehend material technical description to identify material characteristics / Monitor and Report/ Manage/ recommend/ Follow up/ Carry Out Audits/ Consolidate projects/shutdowns/campaigns materials / Anticipate and forecast entities regular operations materials
The Job holder manages the Compliance:
- Monitor policies and procedures, including (SAP) and develop and implement improvements to provide the most effective means of meeting the requirements of Partners’ Entities
The Job holder adheres to the HSE rules
- Be in constant alignment with HSE Company rules, Procedures, Instructions and applicable legislation
- Take the necessary measures to avert immediate threat of danger. Exercising caution as necessary to avoid danger to persons and installations or avoid pollution