Offshore QC Electrical & Instrumentation Supervisor (10117220) Qatar
Responsible for preparation and quality controlling the construction activities to the works related to the project, including HSE:
- To ensure compliance with HSE legislation, Company standards and procedures, management and project engineering to ensure employee safety and legislative compliance.
- To ensure compliance with Company Management System and applicable International Standards.
- To participate in the risk analysis
- Conducts daily safety tours, tool box talk audits and ensures all safety issues are reported through site management in a timely manner.
- Delivers onshore construction projects, ensuring that no additional remedial work is required Scope and development:
- Ensures that all required inspections, audits or equipment certification required are performed in time
- Ensures the timely completion of the works and monitor closely Contractors performance, work schedule and progress;
- Implements the weekly/monthly Yard progress for Quality Control aspects;
- Liaises with Contractors QA/QC Team and Certifying Authority for Control implementation
- Centralizes and Maintain all the Quality documentation
- Attend all Inspection activities as per approved ITP
- Conduct Site Quality Surveillance / Monitoring and Participate to audits
- Ensures the readiness on due time and the compliance to COMPANY rules and procedures of all cargo to be transferred to / from sites, for all disciplines
- Participates on request to Construction / site meetings with Contractors/SubContractors;
- Participates on request to QA/QC meetings with all relevant parties
- Participates on request in the regular HSE Committee meetings & Safety Tours;
- Ensures all construction/fabrication documents are verified and compliant to technical requirements;
- Ensures that all fabrication steps, pre-commissioning, and load-out activities are properly completed,
- Reports on regular basis about construction/installation efficiency, and potential drifts on quality, planning and/or cost.
- Provides Quality Control indicators (KPI’s) and remedial actions to ensure quality efficiency
- Ensures that uncompleted activities are properly tracked and recorded under the punch list system;