Resource Manager (BBBH205) Bellshill, Scotland
|GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum + plus excellent benefits
MRD Recruitment is actively looking for a Resource Planning Manager to work on a permanent basis for our Logistics Client. This role is based in Bellshill and reports to the Head of Logistics.
The successful Resource Planning Manager will be responsible for managing the efficiency of the operational resource that is used to deliver services across Scotland. They will also lead a team in the provision of data outputs, and general support, to the Logistics and Operational Management teams.
- Continually drive the most efficient use of labour within the operation, via monitoring of tools such as ‘Supply and Demand’, Hours reports.
- Report on the effectiveness of the operational resource utilisation and proactively manage this daily.
- Line management of a team of four staff.
- Delivering a series of information packs for monthly Business Review Meetings (BRM) and customer performance meetings (PM).
- Providing a series of operationally focused reports.
- Providing detailed analysis across a variety of operational themes.
- Continually driving service delivery improvements.
- Dynamically managing and mitigating operational and financial risk daily.
- Ensuring the business across Scotland delivers an exceptional level of service.
- Contributing to the delivery of the logistics transition plan, including leading work streams where appropriate.
- Managing cost factors and removing unnecessary spend across the business.
KEY EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Project/Change management experience.
- Implementing Sales and Operational Planning (S&OP) or similar into a new business
- Understanding of how to create a high performing team.
- Familiar with a high-pace, target-driven working environment.
- Significant experience of working within a short lead-time environment.
- The ability to drive change and operational improvement within a diverse business.
- Confident in challenging the status-quo.
- Ability to receive both positive and negative feedback and provide a balanced response.
- Fully competent in the use of management information tools and can present data in an appropriate fashion.
- Understands how to manage the work-flow of a team and deliver outputs continually and consistently.