Real Estate Associate Attorney (M2KMDre) Bethesda, Maryland
I'm currently searching for Real Estate Associate Attorneys with a strong academic background. If you're looking for the opportunity to work on complex deals with great clients, several firms in the area are looking to add their next generation talent.
- 3 - 5 years of transactional real estate and finance experience
- Lease transactions, property management and purchase and sale transactions
- Experience in title review and the procurement of title insurance coverage
- Excellent writing skills
- Admitted to Maryland bar
- Very reputable law firm
- Great business clients
- Collegial atmosphere with mentoring and support
- Great place to build a career with competitive salary
If you're thinking of making a change and want to learn more, reach out to me at email@example.com.