Fuel Systems Engineer (BBBH14640) Filton, England
|Salary:||GBP41.57 - GBP55 per hour|
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Fuel Systems Engineer on an initial 6-month contract. As the Fuel Systems Engineer, you will need to have a background in aerospace engineering, and a good knowledge of the associated regulations, system design principles and verification and validation.
Role: Fuel Systems Engineer
Pay: £55 per hour via Umbrella
Location: Filton- Onsite working
Contract: Monday- Friday, 6 Months Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS + Clearance
- Equipment qualification – Support the review of new Equipment Design Evolution Sheets from supplier, Specification updates and qualification of equipment due to scope creep of requirements in service.
- Production Support – Support queries from the various production lines on items such as test failures and improvement projects.
- Development modifications support – Work on providing inputs to modifications required for the development of the system including engineer variant changes, performance changes and changes related to equipment updates.
- Problem investigation support – This can include work on Major In Service Problems, Request For Works and Safety Related Items that support in service occurrences.
- Experience within Aviation/ Aerospace.
- Avionic Fuel Systems experience would be an essential.
- Ability to communicate with key stakeholders within the business, teams across the project and the wider team.
• Project management experience would be an added bonus.