Planning Engineer (BBBH15108) Prestwick, Scotland
An opportunity has arisen with my client for a Planning Engineer on a permanent basis. The Planning Engineer will have a varied role, such as to generate and issue comprehensive maintenance packages of work for production staff in accordance with the relevant regulatory airworthiness requirements and departmental procedures.
Role: Planning Engineer
Salary: Upon Application
Hours: Monday- Friday (Days)
- To create and maintain master work cards/databases where required for specific projects, identify sub-contract requirements, spares and tooling
- Liaise with internal departments and external customers, as deemed necessary to provide clear and concise work instructions
- To assist the Planning Manager with the daily operation of the planning department and supporting the day to day production operation
- Have commercial awareness of the impact that decisions can have to the customer and to the business as a whole
- Flexibility and adaptability towards rapidly changing situations
- Ability to work under pressure to react to operational requirements and time constraints
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise work
- Liaise with Safety and Compliance to ensure compliance with procedures and audits.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Team Player
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Pro-active approach
- Initiative to identify potential efficiencies in current processes and implement positive changes
What You Bring:
- O level or GCSE A-C standard grades
- A recognised apprenticeship within the aircraft industry or similar qualification
- Previous experience working in an aircraft maintenance, production planning or airline environment
- Significant experience of work related production, modification and maintenance type work
- Technical experience in aviation and able to demonstrate knowledge of airworthiness regulation
- Experience using MRO IT software, such as AMOS, OASES, Rusada would be an advantage
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: at Line Up Aviation.
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”