Fuel System Design Engineer (BBBH14807) Filton, England
|GBP54 - GBP55 per hour
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Fuel System Design Engineer to join on an initial 4-month contract. The role is for a fluid mechanical Fuel System Engineer to join the Continuous Product Development on the A350 aircraft programs with some additional tasks on an R&T project. The role will entail engineering activities associated with continued airworthiness and product development.
Role: Fuel System Design Engineer
Pay: £55 per hour via Umbrella
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37 hours a week
Contract: 4 -month contract
Location: Filton (Hybrid)
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: BPSS + SC Clearance
Examples of Responsibilities:
- Equipment qualification – Support the review of new Equipment Design Evolution Sheets from supplier, Specification updates and qualification of equipment due to scope creep of requirements in service.
- Production Support – Support queries from the various production lines on items such as test failures, torques to be used and improvement projects.
- Development modifications support – Work on providing inputs to modifications required for the development of the system including engineer variant changes, performance changes and changes related to equipment updates.
- Problem investigation support – This can include work on Major In Service Problems, Request For Works and Safety Related Items that support in service occurrences.
- Having a background in aerospace engineering is essential
- A good knowledge of the associated regulations, system design principals, thermodynamics and verification & validation.
- A knowledge of the specific Airbus system design processes would be beneficial
- Preferable if fluid flow or dynamics
- Working in Fuel would be desirable.
- Preferable Design experience