Finance Controller (BBBH14486) Broughton, Wales
|Salary:||GBP34.03 - GBP35.03 per hour|
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Finance Controller on an initial 7-month contract. As the Finance Controller, you will be part of a diverse, dynamic and multinational team of business controllers. Support to procurement savings initiatives, business cases, target setting, deviation analysis and performance management represent the main part of our activity, making use of a number of powerful IT planning tools.
Role: Finance Controller
Pay: Up to £35.03 per hour Via Umbrella
Location: Broughton- Hybrid working
Contract: 7 Months contract
Hours: Monday- Friday, 35 Hours per week.
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS + Clearance
You will drive the Buy in the Make (BiM) workstream of the End-to-End RC Planning project. This will include activities such as:
- Work on a proper definition of Buy in the Make
- Support the robustness of the PM baseline cross-programme (Bill of Material pricing for all programs)
- Transform our ways of working on Buy in the Make management and steering
- Develop new processes and IT solutions to properly manage the Buy in the Make
- Reinforce the plan vs actuals analysis exercises (via new approach, new data capabilities, etc.)
- Act as a transformation agent in the BiM/FCOP community
- You will ensure adherence with rules & guidance provided by the transformation management teams, as well as the standardization of the controlling methods and tools within the concerned areas.
- You will be responsible for supporting the PM (Procurement Material and Detailed Parts) controlling central team, including supporting a team ethic, collaborative way of working and continuous improvement measures.
Key Skills/Experience Requirements:
- Solid knowledge in Finance / Business Controlling and/or Procurement
- Team player with a collaborative mindset
- Good communication skills incl. an advanced level of English
- Curious, well structured, strong analytical skills
- Ability to question and challenge
- Ability to switch from big picture to detailed view (and back)
- Ability to work independently and to engage with internal stakeholders at all levels of the company
- Proactivity and determination. Willingness to find solutions
- Broad understanding of company challenges and processes
- Information Systems background is a plus
- Eager to continuous learning and willingness to share that knowledge.
The position offers you an excellent opportunity to:
- As a business partner enlarge your communication and influencing skills being an active part of commodity reviews, project steering and business forums.
- Develop your Finance skills and deepen your understanding of the Procurement business and its processes in a challenging and innovating context.
- Work on key strategic initiatives like Reshape Supply Chain and Procurement savings projects with a direct impact on the company’s financial success.