Global Sourcing Manager (BBBH121) Kilmarnock, Scotland
|GBP50000 - GBP65000 per annum + plus excellent benefits
MRD Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Global Sourcing Manager based in Kilmarnock on behalf of our Engineering client. The successful Global Sourcing Manager based in Kilmarnock will report into the Category Director.
The successful Global Sourcing Manager, based in Kilmarnock has global responsibility for supplier selection, procurement sourcing strategies; commodity management and product development procurement for a number of commodities.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities for Global Sourcing Manager
- This position is responsible for delivering annual cost reductions
- Manages the Strategic Sourcing Process
- Manages Target Costing / Supplier negotiations
- Develops Supplier Risk management strategies
- Negotiation of Supply Agreements
- Manages Product Development / Engineering relationships and support
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum degree qualified in engineering or business-related discipline.
- 7 - 10 years global sourcing experience in an Engineering or Manufacturing environment.
- Broad technical understanding of engineering systems and components
- Proven Procurement Project Management experience.
- Excellent skills in supplier negotiations and contracts development.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to work cross-culturally in an international business environment.
- Demonstrated experience leading cross-functionally.