Certification Engineer (BBBH13874) Stevenage, England
|Salary:||GBP46.03 - GBP46.03 per hour|
An opportunity has arisen with my client for a Certification Engineer to join them on an 6-month contract. This role encompasses the identification, planning of subsystem verification tasks.
Role: Certification Engineer
Pay: Up to £46.03 per hour via Umbrella Company – Dependent on experience.
Contract: 6 Months – Likely to be extended
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Security Clearance: Security Clearance required on submission.
- The verification approaches to be used and their synthesis into a verification plan, then gathering evidence (from all relevant sources) including design statements, Design Proving activities etc.
- This evidence will then be assessed and compiled into a compliance matrix leading to a statement of compliance through a Design Certificate.
- An excellent and demonstrable knowledge of product Verification processes and where they fit within the product design cycle.
- The ability to challenge poor requirements and subsequently agree provable requirement documentation, in collaboration with the design teams
- Coordinate various stakeholders to ensure successful deliver of work package, including planning of activities.
- Coordinate with the internal Proving and Testability team to ensure successful deliver of work package, including chairing of meetings and reviews, and monitoring and reporting on progress.
- Knowledge of: defence, electrical and environmental standards (e.g. Stanag 1008, Def Stan 07-85, Def Stan 59-411, MIL-STD-810); EMC and its implications for subsystem electronics; reliability and safety principles.
- Familiarity with the DOORS requirements verification tool or equivalent preferable. (Training can be provided.)
- Possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills, have excellent verbal communication, negotiation and influencing skills and the capability to write clear, concise engineering documentation.
- Have the pro-activeness, motivation, ability and tenacity to deliver on time and to cost.
- Have the focus to carry out gap analysis on large quantities of data, with the ability to identify and plan the necessary activities to address any shortfalls.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”