PCB Layout Engineer (BBBH15042) Stevenage, England
An opportunity has arisen with my client for a PCB Layout Engineer to join them on a 6-month contract. The PCB Layout team are responsible for providing a full PCB Design Layout Service to all Internal Programs. These span all technologies from simple boards to complex multilayer, rigid/flexi-rigid, surface mount, impedance matched, RF etc.
Role: PCB Layout Engineer
Pay: Up to £40.00 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: 6 Months – Likely to be extended
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Security Clearance: Security Clearance required before starting.
- This role involves providing full PCB Design Layouts from Electronic, Mechanical and Environmental requirements.
- The PCB Layout Designer will provide a design service, which includes Library management, Technical support, component placement, signal routing, peer reviews and creation of final documentation.
- Ensuring designs and hardware are in accordance with requirements and conform to our clients design rules and processes. It requires close collaboration with all stakeholders (Internal and External) from conception through to delivery of Hardware against agreed timescales to meet Project deliverables.
- Knowledge and experience of the design processes and best practices for PCB layout.
- An understanding of IPC standards for high reliability products.
- Knowledge and experience of PCB fabrication processes and technologies (materials, stack-ups etc.)
- Strong communication skills to facilitate regular face to face and electronic communications with all relevant stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Zuken CR5000 or CR8000
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”