Data Link Systems Engineer (BBBH13258) Bristol, England
|Salary:||GBP53.05 - GBP70 per hour|
An opportunity has arisen with my client for a Data Link Systems Engineer to join them on a 12-month contract. This role provides a unique opportunity to apply your skills within a growing company and multi-skilled team. Exposure to complex and technologically advanced projects and products provides a stimulating experience. Working with highly talented and motivated engineers, in a friendly and supportive environment. You will be responsible for systems engineering work with weapons data links on the FCAS platform.
Role: Data Link Systems Engineer
Pay: £70 Per Hour Via Umbrella Company
Location: Stevenage or Bristol
Contract: 12 Months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week- Hybrid working available but there will be requirements to work onsite at times.
Security Clearance: Security Clearance Required before starting.
- Working with the wider FCAS enterprise to develop concepts.
- Technology maturation and demonstration.
- Developing technology roadmaps.
- Requirements definition and management.
- RF system performance prediction and assessment.
- You will be working on the development of novel solutions to challenging communications problems, making use of the latest technology.
- The successful candidate will be a Systems Engineer with strong experience in RF systems.
- A good understanding or RF communications systems and architectures.
- A good understanding of antenna types and performance parameters.
- A good understanding of RF waveforms and waveform design.
- Must be able to achieve SC clearance. DV beneficial.
- Have good interaction skills - verbal communication, listening and time management.
- Proficiency in the use of MATLAB beneficial.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”