Senior Buyer - IT Procurement (BBBH13803) Stevenage, England
An opportunity has arisen with my client for a Senior Buyer – IT Procurement to join them on a 6-month contract. Our client are looking for an experienced Senior Buyer to join the IT Procurement team (Digital and Mobility Services) to support across IT Services and manage key RFx activities as well as other procurement activities.
Role: Senior Buyer – IT Procurement
Pay: Market rate
Contract: 6 Months – Likely to be extended
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week 2 days in the office 3 days remote working.
Security Clearance: Security Cleared required before starting
- IT procurement background, preferably in IT services (e.g. Front office and Back office)
- Experienced senior buyer
- Capable of running large and complex RFx processes
- Liaising and presenting to senior stakeholders Responsibilities:
- Managing large and complex RFx activities
- Liaising and presenting to senior stakeholder level
- Use of E-Procurement Tool (iValua)
- Negotiating and managing contracts
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Support the team with additional procurement activities where required
- Proactive approach flexible self-starter
- IT Literate - Must be able to use Microsoft Office (Word; Power Point; Excel; Outlook) to a proficient level. (A working knowledge of SAP is an advantage.)
- Education: Educated to basic secondary level: (Maths, English to O/A level/GCSE/NVQ as a minimum)
- Ability to effectively communicate and maintain good relations with both internal customers and external suppliers.
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines in a professional manner
- Experience of working with E-Procurement (Preferably iValua) platforms desirable to raise PO’s, create suppliers and conduct risk checks
- Knowledge of the procurement process and cycle
- Experience of working within a category structure
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”