Mechanical Fitter (BBBH13845) Telford, England
An opportunity has arisen with my client for a Mechanical Fitter to join them on a permanent basis in Telford. My client prides themselves on a high level of customer service resulting in an impressive global customer base. This is a hands on role working as part of a highly skilled engineering team, carrying out machine assembly and various mechanical work across a variety of equipment. You will also have the opportunity to support machine installation and commissioning at customer sites across the world.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a key area for an established manufacturer of highly bespoke test machinery.
This role would suit a mechanical fitter ideally from a machine assembly/manufacturing or machine tooling background.
Role: Mechanical Fitter
Hours: Day shift & Opportunity for Overtime
- Mechanical assembly of test equipment.
- Installation and commissioning of machinery at customer sites. (UK and Worldwide Travel)
- Industry specific training and further development available.
- Potential for overtime to increase earnings.
- Mechanical Fitter
- Ideally from a machine assembly/manufacturing background.
- Looking for a varied role with training, travel opportunity and overtime.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!