Director of Sales EMEA (BBBH12978) Dublin, Republic of Ireland
On behalf of our client we are looking for a motivated and talented Sales Director who enjoys working in a growth-oriented sales environment. As the Director of Sales you will be responsible for meeting company revenue and gross profit targets for their assigned region, market/product line and team.
In order to meet these objectives, you will prospect and cultivate new accounts while maintaining and expanding existing business. You will meet expected targets and collaborate with other teammates and internal teams to ensure the company goals and objectives are achieved.
Job Location – Ireland
Salary – Competitive + Commission
At the time of application, you must hold the right to work and live in the EU.
- Generate new opportunities and revenue within assigned territories to drive sales growth across all product lines.
- Maintain and grow existing customer base, confirming there is regular follow-up to each customer to ensure we are supporting all areas of the business and can anticipate their future requirements.
- Identify, market and sell aging inventory to current and prospective customers.
- Follows company pricing guidelines and collaborates with the team members to ensure accurate pricing of material when quoting customers.
- Identify sales opportunities by monitoring changing trends, economic indicators, competitors, and supply and demand.
- Maintain professional, technical and industry knowledge by reviewing professional or industry specific publications, establishing personal networks and attending annual tradeshows and conferences.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships and networks to provide the highest level of service and uncover new growth opportunities.
- Track individual metrics and objectives (KPI’s).
- Analyze data and provide thoughtful and actionable insight.
- Streamline processes or inefficiencies, by working cross functionally with team members and other departments.
- Demonstrate professionalism and leadership across all areas of the business.
- Work closely with colleagues or other internal teams on cross-territory opportunities.
- Travel to customer locations as needed.
- Reporting to the Vice President of Sales – EMEA.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field preferred.
- 5+ years of sales experience.
- Experience in the Aviation industry and vast industry knowledge preferred.
- Highly organized, while demonstrating attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Demonstrates strong prospecting, closing and prompt follow-up skills.
- Intrinsically motivated.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of sales forecasting and data modelling.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to track personal KPI’s.
- Cultivates and maintains business relationships.
- Proficient in Microsoft programs including Excel.
- Knowledge of AvSight /Saleforce .
- Dental Care
- Pension Plan
- Team events
- Sales contests
- Employee appreciate days
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation.
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”