CX Inflight (BBBH12994) Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
In partnership with our client, the first full-service airline to be launched in over 17 years, we are pleased to invite applications for the position of Customer Experience Specialist – Inflight.
This position will be based in Riyadh, offering a unique and exciting opportunity to influence what will become the new standard of international air travel.
The role will see the successful candidate engage with internal and external stakeholders to establish inflight customer experience standards and continuously implement improvement initiatives to deliver superior service levels for our passengers. This position shall be responsible for developing and championing the overarching customer experience standards for to be adopted by the airline’s frontline staff.
- Translate service vision into customer experience standards for the airline’s inflight service for a variety of aircraft types, sectors and customer profiles.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to continuously map out and review the end-to-end customer experience journey to establish experience drivers and performance standards across all customer facing touchpoints.
- Support the service delivery team on developing service standards, procedures for passenger handling, service dialogue, and the necessary on the job knowledge needed to deliver world class service to our customers.
- Provide detailed reports on project progress in a timely manner and identify challenges, risks wherever required.
- Support on any operational and product trials and simulations to gage on how to improve and enhance customer experience onboard. Champion the voice of the customer through all necessary stakeholder meetings, engagements.
- Provide guidance, insight and feedback to engineering on all aircraft related projects such as aircraft layouts, cabin interior selections, inflight entertainment system selections, galley ratios an equipment, service equipment, lavatory ratios. to ensure that they are fit for purpose.
- Participate in review of service manuals published to frontline staff to ensure that they are accurate and reflects the hospitality ethos of the airline.
- Capture all aspects of network, product, cabin, roles and responsibilities into service matrices, service skeleton and detailed service processes and standards.
- Ensure standards are as consistent as possible across the network on different aircraft types and sectors.
- Be the custodian of the customer experience blueprint and ensure that it is continuously updated and reflects the changing dynamics of the airline’s vision in terms of network, fleet and digital systems/capabilities.
- Gather relevant detailed information on aircraft features, amenities, food and beverage, equipment, seats, IFE and ensure that these are accurately and professionally captured in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel/Hospitality Management, Business Administration, Customer service or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience preferably in the aviation industry in service design.
- Strong background in the development of service design for both inflight and ground and should have participated in the design and implementation of new services across various flights, sectors, and networks.
- Ability to articulate customer experience needs into clear processes and practices
- Strong appreciation and understanding of various customer demographics, psychographics and cultural diversity and interpersonal styles
- Strong proficiency of MS Office Suite
- Strong understanding of cabin crew flight safety and operating environments
- Extensive knowledge of aircraft types, service types, galley loading and service equipment
- Previous background as a flying crew is an added advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of initiative and accountability
- High level of professionalism and work ethics
- Adaptability and desire to work in an evolving/start-up environment where policies and processes are being created
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent command of both English and Arabic, spoken and written.
- This is a full-time, permanent position and you must acknowledge the requirement to relocate should you be successful in the recruitment process.
- You must be willing to sign a non-disclosure undertaking before we can discuss the role in any greater detail.
- You apply in the understanding that you will be required to provide 2 professional references and a criminal record check should you be successful in the first stage of the recruitment process.
- This position operates from the office, headquartered in Riyadh but may require travel to undertake observation flights whenever needed.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation.