Mobile Avionic B2 Engineer (BBBH15166) Hampshire, England
A great opportunity has arisen with my client for a Mobile B2 Licensed Avionics Engineer on a permanent basis. As the Mobile B2 licensed avionic engineer southern region, you’ll have a role that’s out of the ordinary providing LAE cover to the Southern region i.e., Middle wallop, Boscombe down, Statham, Yeovilton and Benson to provide CRS support following annual Avionics maintenance and defect rectification from snags.
Role: Mobile B2 Licensed Avionics Engineer
Salary: Upon Application
Location: Various locations to be based from - Middle Wallop, Boscombe Down, Benson, Yeovilton - Full T&S costs paid for nights away from base location.
Shift Pattern: 40 hours a week.
- Day to day, you’ll be ensuring aircraft engineering, line and depth maintenance
- All other engineering related activities and services are provided as required to always meet and exceed customer expectations and LAFT2 contractual needs.
- Ensuring that our client’s excellent safety and delivery reputation is always maintained.
Experience & Qualifications
- Specific technical knowledge
- Sound understanding of partnering and alliance between customer and contract
- EASA Part 66, B2 licence
- Supervisory experience in a Civil/Military Aviation environment
- Ability to demonstrate practical and theoretical standards required
- Driving Licence
- Knowledge of MOD Engineering procedures/documentation
- Obtain or have the ability to obtain SC Clearance
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation –
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”