Integration and System Validation Engineer (BBBH13256) Stevenage, England
|Salary:||GBP53.05 - GBP70 per hour|
An opportunity has arisen with my client for a Integration and System Validation Engineer to join them on a 6-month contract. As the Integration and System Validation Engineer your role will involve supporting the delivery of Environmental, EMC and functional Qualification Evidence to contribute to the weapon system C of D. The role builds good interpersonal skills, interfacing with the different Project customers to plan and deliver key design verification and evidence. With multiple opportunities to support wider systems integration activities.
This role is central to the ISV capability, involving working closely with the integration and flight trials teams as well as the aircraft integration, design, equipment, software and Systems teams to provide a depth of missile or launcher functional understanding that enables design issues to be identified and resolved rapidly and trials delivery to be achieved to programme.
Role: Integration and System Validation Engineer
Pay: £70 Per Hour Via Umbrella Company
Contract: 6 Months – Likely to be extended
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Security Clearance: Security Clearance Required before starting.
- Generation of the test instructions, test reports and supporting safety documentation / processes.
- Conduct functional test activities, in conjunction with Environmental and EMC trial programmes.
- Generate trial reports, manage quality assurance.
- Assist Ground trials lead in managing onsite and offsite trials activities.
- Support integration of associated test equipment for use across trials activities.
- Coordination between various teams to diagnose problems and determine design solutions.
- Provide support to the project team, aiding investigations and analysis of data as required.
- Practical Experience of hardware/software integration and test activities to a high standard ensuring documentation and quality processes followed rigidly.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with other engineering teams – particularly Systems Design and Equipment Design teams.
- Electrical / electronic background / understanding.
- Logical approach to problem solving.
- Understanding of our client’s trials / test processes and procedures or standard principles for definition, management and reporting of trials test methods and certification.
- Experience of writing trials documentation and of working in DOORS is advantageous.
- Ability to understand technical interface documentation and test methodologies.
- Practical experience using general commercial Lab test equipment.
- Experience/knowledge of data analysis tools/methods.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”