Electronics Design Engineer (BBBH14222) Stevenage, England
|Salary:||GBP58 - GBP58 per hour|
On behalf of our client, we are seeking an Electrics Design Engineer to join on an initial 12 -month contract. As the Electronics Design Engineer, you will be working with other engineers who have a collective wealth of experience across a wide range of technologies and products, who are happy to share their knowledge to support one another, ensuring opportunities for improvement are identified and best practice is upheld.
Role: Electronics Design Engineer
Pay: Up to £58 per hour via Umbrella
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37 hours a week
Contract: 12-month contract
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: Security Clearance required before starting
- Responsible for developing and validating electronic solutions for missile sub-systems.
- Role will entail responsibility for the quality and performance of the electronic solution, providing cost and schedule updates to a project manager.
- As well as design development, this role will also involve generating technical reports and design assessments in support of design verification, so strong technical report writing skills are a must.
- Will be required to liaise with other domains, e.g. Software, Firmware, Mechanical, Environmental, EMC etc. to ensure your designs perform in all respects to the requirements placed upon you. In so doing you will be key to delivering world class missile solutions to our customers.
- Someone with an outstanding track record in electronic design capability throughout the product life cycle, i.e., early concept through to production.
Skills and Experience Required
· Someone who can demonstrate the capability to lead significant Electronic design work packages and have experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team with the awareness and understanding of the challenges that this may bring.
· Excellent problem-solving skills and knowledge of a wide range of electronic technologies and products.
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders across the business.
- Degree qualified with significant post qualification experience in Electronic Design, development, and delivery – desirable.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”