Software Engineer C (BBBH13176) Bristol, England
An opportunity has arisen with my client for a Software Engineer C to join them on a 6-month contract. As the Software Engineer C, you will be working as part of a dynamic team to develop and deliver innovative solutions by exploiting a wide portfolio of software technologies. You will work as part of a small team and be empowered to work individually with little supervision.
Role: Software Engineer C
Pay: £65.00 per hour via Umbrella Company
Contract: 6 Months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Security Clearance: Security Cleared
- To undertake a full range of engineering activities in line with relevant processes, quality and other requirements.
- In particular the Design and Development of software for real-time systems.
- The role will involve software design within an existing architectural framework.
- The role will involve C code development and verification.
- The role will involve integration testing with the equipment containing the software under test. This integration will be take place on representative and final deliverable target hardware.
- Experience of C.
- A working knowledge restricted coding standards such as MISRA would be desirable.
- Suitable skills and experience in Integration testing and debugging are essential.
- Experience of working in High Dependability systems would be beneficial.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”