Tax Senior Associate (M2W TA 8-15-2019) Omaha, Nebraska
|Salary:||USD65000 - USD85000 per year|
- Prepare and review complex tax planning projections for individuals, partnerships and corporations
- Review complex U.S. and multi-state income tax returns for business entities, including C-corporations, S-corporations, and partnerships
- Review complex U.S. and state individual income, gift tax, and estate tax returns
- Preparing more complex tax returns
- Ensure the accuracy of staff prepared returns while providing constructive coaching to the team
- Coordinating and overseeing complex tax research and planning projects for clients in diverse industries
- Stay aware of general business trends in order to professionally represent and apply this knowledge to the client solutions
- Build the skills and knowledge that are necessary to become a Tax Manager
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.